Enjoy 24-hour access to your First National Bank of NWA accounts through Online Banking! FNBNWA offers free mobile banking with Online Banking Service.
- View account balances, loan payment, and loan payoff information
- View transactions & check images
- Set up one time or scheduled transfers from selected First National Bank of NWA accounts as well as make loan payments using the Transfer Funds Option. All transfers made prior to 7:00pm will post on the same day’s business
- Download account transactions into personal financial management software such as Microsoft Money. Spreadsheet and Text formats are also available.
- View the front and back of each check and deposit slip.
* Place stop payments on one check or a range or checks. (Stop payment fee applies).
- Contact a Customer Support team member using our secure message center
With Mobile Banking from FNBNWA, you can check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs and banking centers. Our app is free, secure, and easy to use. Features:
• Check Account Balances
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay Bills**
• Cancel lost/stolen debit cards
• Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
With Mobile Deposit, you can electronically deposit checks with an iPhone® or Android™ device that has a camera by using our Bank by Mobile App. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your properly endorsed check to make deposits into your account.
Eligibility Requirements for Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit is available to customers who have:
• Enrolled in Mobile Banking.
• Downloaded the most recent iPhone or Android App.
• An active deposit account for 90 days with a positive average balance (all checking and savings accounts qualified)
• No returned deposited items (chargebacks) in the last 90 days. (Small Businesses no more than 2 chargebacks in the last 90 days.)
• Demonstrated financial responsibility with all accounts
* Must be an Online Banking Customer ** Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features. *** This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
Bill Payment makes paying bills easy as 1..2.. 3.. Send a payment to anyone, anywhere in the U.S. using the convenience of your computer and the internet.
- You have the option to set up any checking account to pay bills
- Quick Payment – This function allows you to set up multiple payments at one time.
- Set up one-time payments on the date you specify or set up recurring payments on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis. You control when your payment starts and when your payments stops going out.
- FNBNWA sends payments two ways, electronically or by check. We have a variety of payees set up to accept electronic payments. If we cannot send the payee an electronic payment, we will send a check payment on your behalf.
- The payment schedule gives you the ability to view, edit, or delete any payment. The schedule will show you which payments are scheduled to go out and on what date.
- The payment history gives you the ability to keep track of what payments have been made. Detailed payment information will display such as the date your payment was made and the confirmation/check number.
- You have the ability to view, edit, add, or delete any payee.
- Pay bills using Alexa
Take control of your finances! Our free, easy to use software gives you a bird’s eye view of your accounts so you can see your entire financial picture.
Access your information anywhere, anytime. Your personal dashboard is all online, with no software downloads or setup required. See your most current account balances, set up budgeting tools, check on your investment portfolio and more. The vault does it all!
- Get a consolidated view of all your finances
- Free with any account
- Available online anytime
- One-data updates so you see the most recent information
- Net worth statement displays account totals, home value and more
- Access accounts from other institutions
- Review latest transactional activity and bills due
- Send/view email messages and other information
- Portfolio performance charts, budgeting tools and much more!