At First National Bank of Fort Smith, we’re committed to making our products and services accessible to everyone. For customers who may need special services to access our products or services, we have a number of solutions in place to provide or improve access. Our solutions are designed to assist with products and services delivery in our branches, at ATMs, online and by telephone. We work hard to provide our services in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws. Our team are also ready to provide assistance upon request.
We monitor our locations to assure compliance with the ADA, state and local laws and look for opportunities to improve accessibility for the disabled, including matters of accessible ramps, curb cuts, walkways, entrance doors, lobby areas, teller lines, counters and customer service desks. We offer reserved parking spaces for disabled customers at branches with onsite parking facilities.
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Physical access. All First National Bank of Fort Smith ATMs are structured to meet the ADA height and reach accessibility requirements.
- Visibility and lighting. ATM facilities are maintained to provide adequate lighting and visibility.
- Talking ATMs. First National Bank of Fort Smith ATMs employ speech output capabilities to provide accessibility to blind and visually impaired customers to easily conduct their banking. Our talking ATMs feature voice instructions accessible through headphones inserted into an ATM jack.
- Universal keyboard layout and Braille directional decals. To assist blind or visually impaired persons, our ATM keyboards feature a universal layout with a dimple for the “5” key and special raised symbols for locating the ATM’s cancellation, enter and clear keys and directional decals in Braille to help locate the location of the audio input jack.
First National Bank of Fort Smith is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. Our goal is to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Telephone Transfer Service. We offer a telephone transfer service so customers can transfer funds to and from First National Bank of Fort Smith accounts, conduct balance inquiries, request stop payments and more.
Customer Service for Disabled Persons
For the deaf, hearing or speech impaired: We will communicate in our branches by exchanging notes if the customer is comfortable with that approach. Alternatively, if feasible, we will attempt to provide a sign language interpreter for more complex situations on a case-by-case basis.
For blind or visually impaired persons: Customer Service representatives will assist these customers in reading and completing basic documents and forms upon request and, if possible, make copies of basic documents in enlarged print, as needed. Upon advance request, we can provide regular copies of cancelled checks in large type.
Additional Accommodations for Disabled Persons
Some persons may have other disability-related needs. We review individual requests related to special needs on a case-by-case basis and always seek to provide reasonable accommodations.
Comments, Questions or Concerns
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or concerns regarding branch, ATM, website, phone or other accessibility to Customer Service, as follows:
- Contact us by phone at 479-788-4600, Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm CT, Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm CT
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- Send a letter to:
First National Bank of Fort Smith
Attention: Customer Service
602 Garrison Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72901